Friday, June 25, 2010

Camp Yearbook Wrapup

I just spent three days at Josten's Camp Yearbook at the Cliff Resort at Snowbird. Wow - I learned so much my brain fills like it is going to explode. I had two students with me, and we were all energized and excited about our next year's theme: Shift_.

I am most excited about the switch (shift) we plan to do in making our book more of a story telling experience. I am still processing everything I learned, but I will probably do a brain dump here in the near future.

So why did I choose a picture of a zip line to post here? Because I freaking did this!!! Actually, the tram ride to the zip line tower was WAY scarier than the zip line itself. Long, slow, high rides are my worst nightmare - think Ferris wheels - yuck. The zip line itself was pretty exhilarating and fast. WOOT!!!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, mom, you have picked up a little bit of the teenage dialect. That is pretty funny.

Unknown said...

Hello Allison,
Please visit my blog at hank-englisheducation.blogspot.com. Would you like to write a guest blog related to using photographs to inspire writing?
Sincerely,
Hank Kellner
hankpix@gmail.com