Wednesday, September 8, 2010

At Last!!!

So, I mentioned in a previous post that I had submitted an article for publication. At the time, the editors indicated that they would be getting back in touch with me mid-August. Not so. I finally got an email back today saying that they were recommending my article for inclusion in the Utah English Journal, but they would like me to make a few changes to it. I am pretty excited about it, but it's going to be a bit of work to do the editing, as I only have five days to do it. (I get the feeling that somebody somewhere procrastinated a bit.)

2 comments:

Dogtrax said...

That's great! Good luck with the publishing. (Oh, love the Calvin and Hobbes comic .. ha)
Kevin

Amanda Villagómez said...

Congratulations! It will be such a nice feeling when the editing is complete - it sounds like it might be a bit stressful with the timeline. It will be worth it when you see your publication though!